Le camping village du Tourmalet
The campsite is open from 02/05/20 until 01/11/2020.
During the closing period you can contact us for information or reservations.
We are at your disposal on 05 62 92 69 01
The reception of the campsite is open:
every day from 8 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 7.30 pm in high season and from 9 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm in low season.
Camping La Ribère in Barèges, the nature destination for your holidays in the High Pyrenees with ease!
Lovers of mountains, pure air and nature activities, our completely renovated campsite in the heart of the Pyrenees is for you. Oxygenate in Barèges at 1200m altitude, our campsite is the ideal starting point for many outdoor sports: mountain biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, canyoning… There is a choice of activities in all seasons. Its location as close as possible to the legendary Cols and Ascensions (Col du Tourmalet, Soulor, Aubisque, Luz-Ardiden, Hautacam, etc.) and the ski resorts of the Gavarnie valley (Grand Tourmalet – Pic du Midi, Cauterets, Gavarnie, Luz-Ardiden, etc.) is unique!
Take advantage of the village of Barèges, its shops and infrastructures (supermarket, bakery, cafes, leisure centre, etc.) which is only 10 minutes walk from the campsite along the river!
Traditional camping enthusiast, looking for simplicity and returning to the roots of camping? Our pitches with or without electricity will meet your thirst for freedom. Settle down with your tent, caravan or camper to reconnect with nature, on a beautiful landscaped site with views of the summits of the Pyrenees. The 17 pitches can accommodate up to 6 people and one vehicle
Shared pitch hiking/biking
Do you want to stop on your GR10 route or on the Cols des Pyrénées route? The campsite offers a package per person for hikers GR10 or cyclist. It includes one person with a trekking tent without a vehicle on a shared pitch for more conviviality (to book only by phone)
Services for campers
- A warm and friendly wooden common room with board games, relaxation area, table tennis, library, 2 terraces to enjoy the unobstructed view of the summits + a space reserved for hikers on the GR10 or cyclo itinerant (community equipment to share: fridge, microwave, kettle, barbecue)
- Clean and modern sanitary facilities
- A laundry area with washing machine and dryer (token sale at the reception)
- Motorhome service area on site (reserved for our campers)
- Wifi (several paid plans available according to your needs)
- Tourist information and hiking routes at the reception
|Price list campingpitch||Summer|
|-Standard pitch 1 to 2 people + 1 car (camper max 6.50m)
-Shared pitch 1 hiker/cyclist + 1 trekking tent
(to book the day before by phone)
|Child – de 7 ans||2,50€|
|Dog on lease||1€|
|Tourist tax : Par adult and per day
No reservation fee is demanded .
Please see Lodgins page for all informations