Camping La Ribère in Barèges, the natural destination for your holidays in the High Pyrenees with ease!
The campsite is open from 15/05/21 to 31/10/2021 and
from 18/12/21 to 03/04/22
High season: 8am to 1pm and 3pm to 7:30pm – Low season: 9am to 12pm and 4pm to 7pm.
Attention: the pitch part for tent and motorhome is closed in winter.
Lovers of mountains, fresh air and nature activities, our completely renovated campsite in the heart of the Pyrenees is for you. Oxygenate in Barèges at 1200m altitude, our campsite is the ideal starting point for many outdoor sports: mountain biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, canyoning… There is a choice of activities in all seasons. Its location close to the Cols and Ascensions mythiques (Col du Tourmalet, Soulor, Aubisque, Luz-Ardiden, Hautacam…) and the major sites of the Gavarnie valley (Pic du Midi, Cauterets, Gavarnie, Massif du Néouvielle…) is unique!
Enjoy the village of Barèges, its shops and infrastructures (supermarket, bakery, cafes, restaurants, leisure center, spa, etc.) which is only about a 10 min walk from the campsite along the torrent! We are located only a few kilometers from Luz Saint Sauveur.
Are you a traditional camping enthusiast looking for simplicity and returning to the roots of camping? Our pitches with or without electricity will meet your thirst for freedom. Settle down with your tent, caravan or motorhome (max 6.50m) to reconnect with nature, on a beautiful landscaped site with views of the peaks of the Pyrenees. The 17 pitches can accommodate up to 6 people maximum and one vehicle.
Shared pitch hiking/biking
Would you like to stop on your route from the GR10 to Néouvielle or on the road to the Cols des Pyrénées? The campsite offers a package per person for GR10 hikers or cyclists. It includes one person with a trekking tent without a vehicle on a location to share for friendliness (to book the morning of your arrival – only by phone)
Services for campers
- A common room all in warm and friendly wood with board games, relaxation corner, table tennis, library, 2 terraces to enjoy the open view of the summits + a space reserved for hikers on the GR10 or cyclo itinerant (community equipment to share: refrigerator, microwave, kettle, barbecue) – (opens 2021 based on COVID-19 sanitary restrictions)
- Clean and modern sanitary facilities with hot water – individual shower cabins (new showers in 2020), individual washbasins, toilets, dishwashers, 1 toilet reserved for PRM
- A laundry area with a new washing machine and dryer (tokens on sale at the reception)
- Motorhome service area on site (reserved for our campers)
- Wifi (several pay plans available according to your needs)
- Tourist information and hiking routes at the reception
Online reservation of pitches available from 4 nights,
For a stay of 1 to 3 nights, contact us by phone before your arrival or come and see us directly! Your plans may change due to the weather, the speed of your advance on the GR10 (more or less quickly), opportunity along the way… and we understand that.
|Price list campingpitch
(close in winter)
|-Standard pitch 1 to 2 people + 1 car (camper max 6.50m)
-Shared pitch 1 hiker/cyclist + 1 trekking tent
(to book the day before by phone)
|Child – de 7 years||2,50€|
|Dog on lease||1€|
|Tourist tax : Par adult and per day
No reservation fee is demanded .
Please see Lodgins page for all informations